Sunday, October 2, 2011

The days of our lives of Ikuei part two

My feeling for him are fading day by day. I might not be able to see him and that makes a part of me sad, but a part of me is relieved. For one month the only thing I have seen of him is his back. And every time I see it I secretly pray that he would turn around and notice me. He doesn’t love me I know that for sure. But I’m still confused about the letter and the meaning behind it:
Dear 一菲 (yifei) I like Japanese very much. It is very important for me. I am very happy now. We are good friend. ^__^ I hope you happy veryday!
(Confused? Who wouldn’t be! It’s written in really bad English anyways! ) I might have been totally wrong about him all this time. Even though he is different around me, it doesn’t mean that he loves me. He might like me... No I’m sure he likes me. The thing is he doesn’t like me the way I want him to. I’m just a friend to him nothing more. And I think I’ll never be more than that to him. He is leaving soon anyways. I’ll miss him... I’ll miss him so much. But I have no time. I can’t cry after him any longer if I want to be happy while I’m in Japan. It’s not like it would have lasted. I’m leaving too. The thing is I might never actually forget him. I might forget my feelings for him, but I will never forget him. For now I think I want to see him, but at the same time I want to avoid him. I feel like a fool, but I’m happy that I at least got to meet him. I won’t forget him

No comments:

Post a Comment