Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friends like family

I want to tell you about the people I'm writing about, but just to protect their privacy I'm just not gonna use their real names. In Japan my friends were my family. I had to change families a lot but my friends stayed the same, so they were my people in Japan. They were the ones that I could trust. We fought ofc, but still we were really close.
Okay so let's start with the Chinese boy. Well... you know almost everything about him. But yeah he is Chinese and he is 20 years old. He has graduated from high school in China, but he wants to go to a Japanese university so that's why he was in our school.
(I actually just noticed that in my diary I have written "he is not my friend" after the description... but I consider him my friend. Maybe.)
Then there is the Crazy girl. You've already read about her a little bit. I love her like a lot, she is like a sister to me now! But we had to go through a lot of things to be this way now. She cried a lot and really easily. She said that it wasn't crying but leaking. First we had lot of arguments and she was really cranky sometimes. Those kind of times I felt like slapping her or shouting at her. But I was like that too, and I'm not surprised if she would tell me that she didn't feel like slapping me sometimes. We are the same in many ways. But closer to the end I think we both grew up. She helped me with my boy problems and with any other problems I might have had then and I did my best to help her. We had lots of fun together. I remember one time singing and dancing with her in the park where Japanese children were playing. They must have thought that we were crazy or something. We always went to this store that had foreign food and stuff and we always bought a lot of stuff. I remember going to karaoke just the two of us a week before the end and singing until our throats were sore. I'm glad I got to spend so much time with her. She is one of the most important people in my life. I hope we will see each other again.
Crazy girl, you know I'm talking about you so, thank you for being my friend. Love you and miss you ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment