Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friends like family part 2

Hi again. Today I'm gonna tell you about Tuke. He is also one of the most important people in my life. I'm actually hoping he will read this because, I mean every word. We fought a lot, like almost every day. I even remember our first argument when I was telling him about the Japanese phone system thing. He yelled at me "Don't talk to me like I'm stupid". People said that we were like a married couple. We had fun times, but sometimes I really wanted to shout at him, and most of the times I really did shout at him. Always when we were alone he was super nice and stuff but when we were with other people he was mean again. Me and Beanie actually said that to him once and he said to us "Ofc I'm nice to you when we are alone, there wouldn't be anyone to witness if you'd do something bad to me". Okay I have to admit that it was a funny thing to say but still, kinda mean. He made me cry a countless of times, but every time I started crying in front of him i could see that he felt bad. He isn't a bad person really. It's just that we didn't get along. But that was just at first. At some point we stopped being mean to each other. I remember once crying in the classroom because of the Chinese guy, and Tuke brought me some hot chocolate. I seriously couldn't believe what he did. We spent a lot of time together and he was nice to me again and I was happy because of that. Before the end he was by my side all the time. I can't even begin to describe my feelings now that he is not here, I cry every time I think about him. Even though he is a year younger than me, I think of him as the big brother I never had. He is really important to me. Tuke I know you know I'm talking about you, so if you read this I want you to know that I'm very sorry for all those times I yelled at you or called you an asshole. You were there for me always and because of you I think I'm a better person now. My life wouldn't be the same if I hadn't ever met you. Thank you for being my friend. I love you and miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment